CETOS functional trolleys with autoclavable plastic surface
The mobile functional trolleys CETOS enable one of the cheapest and safest variants of sterilization: autoclaving (or steam sterilization). Thus the trolleys meet the high requirements of complex hygiene management in hospitals and nursing homes.
The CETOS functional trolleys were developed by Phoenixcare. Phoenixcare is a merger of a leading production company in the plastics sector, a successful, innovative manufacturer of functional furniture in the health care sector and a strong sales partner. This makes Phoenixcare a specialist in the field of care furniture.
The operating theatre bank on it: CETOS functional trolleys
Easy-care, antibacterial and functional: this is what is important for good furniture in the operating theatre. The CETOS trolleys combine these and other positive characteristics:
The use of diffusing ions in the plastic makes the surface extremely hygienic. The material of the CETOS functional trolleys is robust, durable and of high quality.
The wheels can be removed for cleaning. The high-quality twin-sheet castors offer high rolling comfort and high stability.
With only 10% more floor space, the CETOS functional trolleys offer 20% more loading capacity.
The future-oriented twin-sheet manufacturing process enables a low dead load of the CETOS functional trolleys and increases both the connection rigidity and the service life of the trolley.
The castors do not protrude from the body, thus reducing the risk of injury for staff and patients.
The robust chassis with wall-repellent collision protection prevents damage of walls etc.
The trolley has a large, ergonomically designed work surface with rounded edges. A surrounding edge prevents liquids from running down. Handles that can be used on both sides are integrated into the worktop for easy mobility.
Features of the CETOS1000 functional trolley
All function trolleys can be configured according to your requirements. The CETOS1000 model can be equipped with the following components:
- laterally pull-out laptop drawer on the right; the drawer can also be used as a utensil drawer
- drawers are available in 3 different height units (HE) with a total carcase height of 9 height units
- all drawers are equipped with drawer pull-out on ball-bearing guide rails
- central locking with key
- height-adjustable superstructure equipped with drawer system for needles and syringes (2-row), disinfectant dispenser and drip tray
- standard accessory rail with glove box holder and waste container on the left side
- waste bin on the right side
Features of the function trolley CETOS2000
The Series 2000 function trolley can also be individually configured. The following equipment is exemplary:
- laterally pull-out laptop drawer on the right; can be used as a utensil drawer
- closure of the front side by blinds
- interior consisting of two ISO modules with 50 mm height, two ISO modules with 100 mm height and an ISO basket with 200 mm height
- central locking with key
- standard accessory rail with catheter holder on the left side
- 2 wire netted stainless steel baskets on the right side
- low superstructure equipped with a system for needles and syringes (1-row) and glove box holder
Whichever trolley you choose: With the CETOS functional trolley you always make the right choice if you are looking for a high-quality, durable and extremely hygienic companion in the operating theatre.
All autoclavable functional trolleys series CETOS at a glance
Please note: the models shown are only examples of our extensive range and can be configured according to your wishes at any time.
Do you have any questions concerning our products?
Please use the contact form. We will be glad to answer your request. Of course we will treat your data confidentially.
A transfer to third parties is excluded.